Thursday, January 06, 2005

Never Ceases to Amaze Me

How many people are out drinking and partying on a random Wednesday night when its 20 degrees and snowing outside. Actually had a pretty good night, went out to a local bar with my buddy and met up with these 2 girls from the hospital. They were really fun and friendly. The hot one of course, had a boyfriend and was going to Brazil with him in a week.

Thats going to be my deal from now on. No expectations. Just go out, have a beer, relax, even if I don't meet any women it can still be a decent time. I think I am trying to hard right now - maybe it will just come when i'm least expecting anything.

And this whole online dating thing, not working at all for me. Thats a story for another time.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home