Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy Fucking New Years

Went to this amazing swank loft in Chelsea last night for new years. Despite being promised a fantastic ratio, the women there were truly dissapointing. Come on now, despite me having literally no standards now I still can't find a girl for a little new years nookie?

The guys there were actually very cool. Met a couple that I'd like to party with in the future. Stayed relatively sober last night - a good thing since day post Christmas I spent the night worshipping the porcelain goddess.

My friend was a total dick last night after we had left. In order to prove to himself that he could find a girl on new years he picks up these random 2 skanky 18 yr olds off the street corner, and proceeds to act like a greasy old man cruising the high school playgrounds at this local pizza joint. I ditched and went home. Myself, but with dignity.

My resolutions for new years, immortalized in text
1. Eat better
2. Exercise more
3. Talk to my parents more
4. Hang out with my sister more
5. More confidence talking to women
6. Developing a healthier perspective on life and money in this super-jaded city


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home